Maintaining an active program of recovery.
- 4 recovery-based meetings a week.
- Management may require written proof of compliance if needed.
- Participation in a weekly house meeting.
- Participation in house activities. (No isolating) Form relationships, eat meals together, etc.
- Participation in any aftercare or IOP from a previous treatment center is required.
Safe and peaceful environment.
- No resident may interfere with any other’s quiet enjoyment of the premises.
- Courtesy and consideration will be shown regarding the use of TV, radio, and personal stereo devices.
- General guidelines on hours (quiet time) will be 10:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m. Weekdays (Sunday evenings through Friday mornings) and 1:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. on weekends (Friday evenings through Sunday mornings.).
- Please be respectful of other’s work and sleep schedules.
- Curfew is 11:00 pm weeknights and 1:00 am weekends. (Friday/Saturday).
- All residents are required to be employed full time. (Minimum 30+ hours/week)
- School may be substituted providing residents are enrolled in a minimum of 12 credit hours. Part-time students shall supplement school with part-time work or service work.
- Any resident not working or in school shall be actively seeking employment and/or doing service work for a minimum of 30+ hours per week.
- Not keeping busy and up and out of the house will not be tolerated.
- Any resident not employed or actively seeking employment may be evicted.
- A one-week grace period MAY be granted for those looking for work, depending of course on the effort put forth in seeking employment.
- Any change in work/school/service work schedule or status should be processed with the house immediately.
Weekly drug testing and breathalyzer
- Clients will be tested randomly each week to ensure the sobriety and safety of others.
- A failed test will result in immediate eviction.
No lying around or sleeping all day
- General guidelines regarding this are being up by 9:00 weekdays, 10:00 weekends.
- Sleeping all day will not be tolerated.
- Lying around all day or not keeping busy will not be tolerated.
Guests are welcome and encouraged during normal hours
- No guests are allowed in the resident’s rooms. Please keep all guests in the common living areas. Sponsors are allowed.
- Residents having guests shall limit such visits to normal hours.
- No overnight guests.
- No opposite-sex guests other than family, unless approved by the house manager.
- To be determined on a per-case basis.
All residents of the house will be accountable to each other and to management as to their whereabouts.
- All residents are expected to keep the house clean and neat.
- Weekly cleaning (including lawn) will be assigned and is required to be done before the following week’s house meeting. (See weekly cleaning chart/board).
- Keep personal items out of public areas.
- Keep personal space clean, neat, and presentable at all times (beds made daily).
- Dishes are not to be left in the sink. Do your dishes after you use them!
- Please help keep YOUR house nice and neat so it is a desirable place to live. Take pride in your house.
- This takes a consistent, concerted effort by all members. Work together.
- Residents shall participate in deep cleaning the first Sunday of each month.
- Do not eat other people’s food. Label food if necessary.
- Residents are strongly encouraged to eat together whenever possible.
- Do not eat in the bedrooms.
Gambling is not permitted.
- Lack of respect for other’s personal space and/or personal boundaries will not be tolerated. Do not go into other’s room without their permission.
- Do not borrow other’s possessions without permission.
- Do not loan money or borrow money from other residents. This leads to problems.
- Do not loan cars.
Senior peer status.
- Residents having one year of continuous sobriety will be considered senior peers.
- Senior peers may be delegated additional responsibilities or privileges at the discretion of management.